Tropic Marin® ALL-FOR-REEF is an easy- to-use, highly concentrated solution for the supply of ALL essential minerals and trace elements in new or moderately stocked reef aquariums.
Minerals are consumed through the growth of organisms and other processes in the aquarium and must be supplemented regularly. These minerals include the necessary elements: calcium, magnesium, strontium and carbonate hardness elements for the growth of the calcareous skeletons of stony corals, coralline algae and other reef organisms. ALL-FOR-REEF contains all these components in highly concentrated form and also contains the most important trace elements: Iodine, bromine and fluorine for growth and stabilisation of the skeletons of stony corals, sponges and crustaceans; selenium to eliminate free radicals; molybdenum and vanadium for the establishment of important enzyme complexes.
With the optimal ratio of concentrations of these components, ALL-FOR-REEF an ideal environment with only one solution. No additional compounds are created (e.g. sodium chloride) that alter the salinity or the ion balance.
- Complete mineral supply in only one solution.
- The most important trace elements are already included (all elements of the Tropic Marin® K+ELEMENTS & A- ELEMENTS).
- No formation of by-products (e.g. sodium chloride); the salinity and the ion balance are not altered.
- No formation of excess carbon dioxide.
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft corals, LPS, SPS, other filter feeders and/or crustaceans.
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps.
Tropic Marin® ALL-FOR-REEF contains organic calcium salts, salts of magnesium, strontium and trace elements.
500 ml ALL-FOR-REEF contain 20,000 mg calcium, 950 mg magnesium, 390 mg strontium, 2,800 °carbonate hardness and 17 mg iodine.
Start with a daily dose of 5 ml of ALL-FOR-REEF per 100 litres (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume. Increase the daily dosage – by continuous monitoring of alkalinity – weekly by 2.5 ml per 100 litres (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume, until a constant carbonate hardness of 7 to 9 °dH is reached.
Do not exceed a maximum daily dose of 25 ml of ALL-FOR-REEF per 100 litres (26 US-gal) of aquarium system volume.