Only 1 left in stock
Salifert Strontium Profi Test Kit
• In a marine aquarium strontium plays an important role in accelerating the growth of coral and calcareous algae and natural sea water contains approx. 7 – 9 mg/L strontium.
• Strontium is very difficult to test for, but if there is found to be a depletion of calcium in the aquarium then strontium levels are likely to be very low as well.
• It is advisable to maintain a strontium concentration of between 5 and 20 mg/L.
• Salifert was the first to introduce a strontium test kit and this test measures both ionically free and moderately complex strontium in increments of 5 mg/L.
• Salifert produce both a Strontium Additive and a Coral Calcium additive for when corrective measures are needed.
• Sufficient for up to 40 tests – for marine use only