Out of stock
I Agree that my E-mail id is used inorder to notify me when the products becomes Back In Stock
We are pleased to announce that AQUAEL has become the exclusive distributor in Poland of professional active substrates H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL produced by the AquaCenteR division of the Japanese company Japan Pet Communications Co., Ltd. This product line includes special substrates for shrimp and plant aquariums, namely, H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP, available in 3-litre bags, and H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL PLANTS, available in 3- or 8-litre bags.
QUALITY AND EXPERIENCE
The H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL brand of aquarium substrates, now available from AQUAEL, is highly recognised by experienced aquarists in Japan and many other countries of the world. The ADVANCED SOIL formula is based on years of research and on an excellent knowledge of the needs of aquarium plants and animals.
The unique H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL formula ensures rapid tank maturation, facilitates the stabilization of optimum water conditions, and stimulates the growth of plants and shrimp in the aquarium. In these respects, the substrate are much superior to the conventional sand or gravel.
Due to the special structure of the substrates, beneficial substances are gradually released into the water. Thanks to the slow release, the substrates retain their properties for a long time and do not have to be frequently replaced.
Aquarium substrate for plants H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL PLANTS H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL PLANTS is a professional substrate for plant aquariums, including the trendy natural aquariums. It is composed of black granules that are 1 to 4mm in diameter. The substrate includes natural organic components only.
How does it work?
– improved water parameters – the substrate improves water parameters, adopting them to the needs of aquatic plants. It keeps the carbonate hardness level at up to 3°d and the pH level within the range of 5.5-6.5.
– nutrients – the substrate contains a large amount of nutrients that are gradually released into the water to ensure the perfect growth of even the most demanding species of aquatic plants that draw mineral substances from the ground.
– biological filtration – the porous structure of the substrate provides a perfect habitat for beneficial filtering bacteria that eliminate nitrogen compounds from the water and improve water quality.
– decorative qualities – the intensely dark colour of the substrate produces an astounding decorative effect. The lush green or bright red colours of aquatic plants are distinctly visible against the black background of the substrate, creating an exceptional visual impression.
The H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL PLANTS substrate is available in 3-litre bags (that can be used to set up nano plant aquariums with a capacity of up to 30 litres) and in 8-litre bags (sufficient for aquarium tanks with the bottom dimensions of 60x30cm).
Aquarium substrate for shrimp tanks H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP is a substrate specially designed for shrimp tanks. It is composed of regularly shaped black grit with a grain size of ca. 2.5mm in diameter. The substrate includes natural components that have been carefully selected to create optimum water parameters for shrimp.
How does it work?
– improved water parameters – By using the H.E.L.P. ADVANCED SOIL SHRIMP substrate, you will be able to keep the carbonate hardness level at up to 3°d and the pH level within the range of 5.5-6.5. These water parameters enable trouble-free keeping and breeding of the most popular dwarf shrimps of the Caridina cf. cantonensis species, including even the most demanding, selectively bred Taiwan varieties (e.g. Panda, King Kong, and Red Wine) and of most other freshwater shrimp of the genera Caridina and Neocaridina.
– natural humic acids – The substrate releases into the water large amounts of humic acids, which have a very favourable effect on the reproduction of shrimp (by increasing their desire to breed, facilitating the maturation and hatching of eggs and the raising of young shrimp). In addition, the substrate enhances the growth of aquatic plants, which constitute an essential component of shrimp’s environment, and provides an ideal habitat for beneficial filtering bacteria.
– animal safety – The pleasant dark colour of the substrate makes the shrimp less skittish, increases their sense of comfort and security. Thanks to the dark background, your will derive great pleasure from observing the beautiful rich colours of your pets.
The substrate is sold in handy 3-litre bags. One bag suffices for the setting up of a standard shrimp tank.
if you can't find product, please use form below or contact with me