Discover the Leddy Tube lighting in a new version. All SUNNY modules are equipped with the innovative Day & Night function. Three lighting modes allow the inhabitants of the aquarium to harmonize with the natural rhythm of nature, and their caretakers to admire the underwater world, also after dark.
Discover the Leddy Tube lighting in a new version.
All SUNNY modules are equipped with the innovative Day & Night function. Three lighting modes allow the aquarium inhabitants to harmonize with the natural rhythm of nature, and their caretakers to admire the underwater world also after dark. The lighting is controlled manually, with the switch or via the Aquael Aqu @ rium application – then it is necessary to use the Socket Link Duo driver.
Leddy Tube Day & Night lamps are characterized by a high color rendering index, thanks to which they emphasize the natural colors of fish and plants. Thus, they increase the aesthetic value and show the beauty of the arrangement more fully.
The use of LED technology allows not only to reduce energy costs, but also ensures long and trouble-free operation.
Three light modes – DAY, DAYBREAK, NIGHT
– DAY mode – basic and strongest light, to illuminate the aquarium during the day
– DAYBREAK mode – reduced lighting power to 50%, it works as the first mode after night and when feeding fish – especially if you have a skittish cast
– NIGHT mode – blue glow that allows for unique observation of the aquarium after dark, including fish and animals with a nocturnal lifestyle
– natural colors of fish and plants thanks to the high color rendering index
– low energy consumption – modern LED technology
– made in Poland
– a complete product ready to work, no additional power supplies required
– Power: 14W
– Luminous flux: 2200lm
– Color temperature: 6500K
– Length: 70 cm