MIDLAND AQUATIC SOLUTIONS
- How we collect and use your personal data?
- The purpose for collecting your personal data
- How we store and secure personal data?
- Sharing of Personal Data
- What are your rights?
How we collect your personal data?
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your account in our online shop, or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. If you have any queries or complaints in relation to the use of your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The purpose for collecting your data
Midland Aquatic Solutions will ensure that your data is processed fairly and lawfully in keeping with the principles of data protection. We use the personal information we collect from you in order to provide the service and to operate our online shop., and when we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the our online shop). Additionally, we use this personal information to:
- communicate with you
- optimize or improve our service
- provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
How we store and secure your data
Midland Aquatic Solutions is committed to ensuring all accesses to, uses of, and processing your personal data is performed in a secure manner. Any data we collect from you will be stored confidentially and securely as required by our internal security policy. We store your personal data on protected IT systems, and all other non-electronic data will be stored either on our company premises in a secured place. In keeping with the data protection principles, we will only store your data for as long as is necessary.
Sharing of Personal Data
In connection with the purposes described above, we may need to share your Personal Data with third parties. Midland Aquatic Solutions will share your data with the following external third party service providers, such as :
- companies providing delivery services of products ordered in our online shop,
- hosting service providers, advertising, marketing and market research, and data analysis service providers, security professionals,
- financial institutions that serve our accounts,
- government or other public authorities (including, but not limited to, courts, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies, tax authorities and criminal investigations agencies,
- another third party vendors and outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
When we provide Personal Data to third parties, the third parties will be selected carefully and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data. Those third parties will assume certain responsibilities under the Data Protection Law for looking after the Personal Data that they receive from us. In certain circumstances, Data Protection Law allows Personal Data to be disclosed to law enforcement agencies without the consent of the Data Subject. In such circumstances, we will disclose requested Personal Data to the extent permitted by, and in accordance with, applicable Data Protection Law.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights over the way we process your personal data.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we are processing about you and to exercise that right easily and at reasonable intervals.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent where that is the legal basis of our processing.
- You have the right to have inaccuracies in personal data that we hold about you rectified.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted where we no longer have any justification for retaining it subject to exemptions such as the use to comply with a financial documentation obligation.
Object and Restrict
You have the right to object to processing or restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- The processing is based on public interest or in order to pursue a legitimate interest
- The personal data was processed unlawfully;
- You need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligations;
If you have any queries relating to the processing of your personal data for the purposes outlined above or you wish to make a request in relation to your rights you can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com .